Graphite Inset Convector Multi-Fuel Stove
- Nominal Heat Output: 4.9 kW (Wood)
- Test Duration (approx): 0.86 hrs
- Efficiency (net): 87.6%
- Mean CO Emission (at 13%): 0.44
- Mean Flue Gas Temperature: 182ºC
- Flue Gas Mass Flow: 2.6 g/s
- Nominal Heat Output: 6.9 kW
- Test Duration (approx): 1.12 hrs
- Efficiency (net): 77.2%
- Mean CO Emission (at 13%): 0.01
- Mean Flue Gas Temperature: 287ºC
- Flue Gas Mass Flow: 6.3 g/s
Stove controls & features
- Primary Air Control Air which enters under the
grate for multi fuel burning and to help get a wood
fire started (slide to the right to fully open).
- Secondary Air Control Air which enters at the top
of the fire chamber to ensure a cleaner burn and
effective wood burning (slide to the right to open).
- Airwash System Part of the secondary air control
system which diverts hot air down along the front of
the glass to burn off unwanted sooty particulates and
help keep it clean.
- External Riddler When burning mineral fuels
move the riddler knob backwards and forwards to
rotate the riddling grate and clear the ash.
|Airwash System||Secondary & Tertiary|
|Construction||Steel & cast iron|
||Coloured enamel available|
|Ideal Log Length
||Up to 25cm|
|Air Vent Required